Whether you have a family or are looking join the team as an individual, we understand that the benefit plan your employer offers plays an important role in your life. Niagara Bottling is committed to meeting the needs of our team members and their families. We offer core and flexible benefits for career and life planning.
Full-time team members working at least 30 hours a week are provided benefits. Legal spouse or domestic partner and dependent children, up to age 26, are also eligible. Niagara pays the majority of this benefit and your share is deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis.
- Medical, Dental & Vision – Choose from major U.S. and global insurance providers
- Preventative Wellness – Preventive care under medical covered at 100% under all plans
- Health Advocate Program – Assistance in resolving healthcare and insurance-related issues, interacts with healthcare professionals and insurance companies on your behalf
Flexible Spending Accounts
This is a great way to set aside part of your salary to reimburse yourself on a tax-free basis for qualified expenses that you know you need to budget for such as medical deductibles and co-insurance, orthodontia, eyeglasses or day care services.
- Health Care
- Dependent (Day) Care
Paid Time Off
Time off with pay for personal, family and medical needs, including but not limited to these types of absences:
- Family and Medical Leave
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program is available to team members for face-to-face visits with local counselors for assessment and short term problem resolution for issues like stress management, relationship issues, personal legal issues, financial concerns and emotional distress and loss.
401(k) Plan – Niagara matches a certain percentage of team member contributions. The vesting percentage increases with increased years of service.
Income Protection Insurance
We offer a full and varied menu of additional insurance benefits to supplement you and your family.
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Hospital Gap Insurance
- Accident Plan
- Discounted Niagara® Bottled Water
- Employee Discount Program
- Travel and Vacation Savings Plan
- Legal Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve Observed
- Christmas Day Observed (Exempt Employees Only)